Sibling in Parochial Schools/Hermano en escuela parroquial (CLOSED)
*For students with siblings at a parochial elementary or middle schoolThe Bernard Heerey Family Foundation provides scholarships for families that send multiple children to parochial schools (such as Catholic or Christian Schools).
Eligibility and Obligations
- Be a Cristo Rey student with a sibling who also currently attends Cristo Rey or who has a younger sibling in 1st - 8th grade at a Parochial School (such as a Catholic or Christian school)
- If you have a sibling in 8th grade, your family must pay at least $2,950 in total tuition, after financial aid, for both you and your sibling.
- If you have a sibling or siblings in 1-7th grade, your family must pay at least $3,000 in total tuition, after financial aid, for all of your siblings combined.
- Maintain good academic standing
- Write occasional thank-you letters
- Maintain good standing at the school
How to Apply
- Bring a document (official letter, tuition bill) to Mrs. Andrade in the Business Office proving:
- The tuition your family will be paying in 2019-20 for all students in parochial elementary schools, after financial aid
- The names and grades of all siblings attending parochial elementary schools
Up to $2,950
Friday, September 6