Leadership Award (CLOSED)
*For students who demonstrate leadership in sports or a club and maintain strong academics
The Leadership Award is for students who demonstrate growth through leadership in an extracurricular activity and in the classroom.
Eligibility and Obligations
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills in an extracurricular activity
- Maintain a 2.75 GPA or higher
- Preference given to junior and senior students, though sophomores may also apply
- Preference given to students involved in a sports team, either at Cristo Rey or in an organization outside of school
How to Apply
- Complete the online application below
- Obtain a brief recommendation from an adult responsible for your sport or club who can describe your leadership role.
- $2,000; renewable if student maintains academic standing and club participation
- Saturday, September 9