Quigley Scholars Program (SEE MR. CROSSETT)
*For young men considering joining the priesthoodThe Quigley Scholarship Program was designed to provide support for Catholic young men in the Archdiocese of Chicago who have interest in joining the priesthood. They join a group of other young men who are discerning in monthly and summer gatherings. Twelve scholarships are dispersed across the Archdiocese of Chicago each year.
Eligibility and Obligations:
- Be a baptized, practicing Catholic and show interest in exploring the priesthood
- Maintain a 3.0 GPA and good behavioral standing
- Score an average of 50% or higher on any entrance examination score
- Attend a once-a-month evening of prayer, reflection, dinner, socializing at St. Joseph College Seminary
- Participate in a summer youth activity/trip with fellow Quigley Scholars
How to Apply:
- Submit an application to the Quigley Scholars Program. See Mr. Crossett in the Advancement Office for more details
- Get a letter of recommendation from your school, your pastor, and a family member
$2,500; renewable if student maintains eligibility.
Usually before the middle of the student's freshman year.